Double tilting fine permanent magnetic chuck, suitable for single or compound angle, front,back and left inclination,precision grinding to various flat grinder,discharge working machine.Through special processing to reach higher precision.Precision of worktable will be not change during magnetizing and demagnetizing.Density structure make it easy to holding small parts, suction can reach 100N/cm2
The easily operated sine table with a Neomicro chuck is ideal for precise operations such as grinding components with a maximum accuracy of angle, measurement or EDM. Thanks to its hardened steel base, the sine table is extremely solid. The magnetic chuck is kept in a set
position by supporting blocks with a side mounted,
locking mechanism. The chuck is equipped with a robust control mechanism which ensures that the product will work reliably over many years. The pole plate where the work pieces are clamped, can be tilted in one or two axes, vertical to each other.
- Magnetic system with permanent neodymium magnets
- Pole plate with transverse poling, pole pitch 2 mm (1.5mm steel and 0.5 mm brass)
- Accurate hardened steel base
- Waterproof design
- Fixing by side stable supports
- Maximal angle accuracy +/- 5 seconds
- Parallelism +/— 5 micron/100 mm
- Single sine table allows the setting of angles with the gauge ranging from 0 - 45"
- Compound type allows tilting in two axes vertical to each other. Required angles are set in both longitudinal and traversal direction according to gauges